Форум о журнальных сериях (партворках)

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Ледниковый период. Коллекция животных

Сообщений 1 страница 26 из 26

Удивительные факты из мира диких животных, ребусы, игры и комиксы по мотивам «Ледникового периода». В подарок с каждым выпуском – забавная игрушка – зверек в «ледяном» кубике. Кубики со зверушками складываются в «чудо-стенку» – картинку из «Ледникового периода».

Серия состоит из 52 выпусков.
Формат журнала: А4, 24 страницы.
с каждым выпуском – «ледяной» кубик со зверьком.
с выпуском №2 – дополнительно подставка для журналов.

Рекомендованная цена:
первого выпуска – 79 рублей.
со второго выпуска – 149 рублей.

Периодичность: 1 раз в 2 недели.
Издатель: ООО «ДжИ Фаббри Эдишинз»
Телефон: (495) 911-61-08      end_of_the_skype_highlighting      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Скачать описание коллекции с depositfiles (3.45 MB)

График выхода журналов:
Ледниковый период №1 Мэнни - 09.02.2010 Скачать с depositfiles (11.53 MB)
Ледниковый период №2 Скрэт - 02.03.2010
Ледниковый период №3 Диего - 16.03.2010
Ледниковый период №4 Малыш дино 1- 30.03.2010
Ледниковый период №5 Бак - 13.04.2010
Ледниковый период №6 Сид - 27.04.2010
Ледниковый период №7 Крэш и Эдди - 18.05.2010
Ледниковый период №8 Мама дино - 01.06.2010
Ледниковый период №9 Скрэтти - 22.06.2010
Ледниковый период №10 Элли - 06.07.2010
Ледниковый период №11 Руди - 20.07.2010
Ледниковый период №12 Птеродактиль - 03.08.2010
Ледниковый период №13 Персик - 17.08.2010
Ледниковый период №14 Джеймс - 31.08.2010
Ледниковый период №15 Анкилозавр - 14.09.2010
Ледниковый период. Коллекция животных №16 - 28.09.2010
Ледниковый период. Коллекция животных №17 - 12.10.2010
Ледниковый период. Коллекция животных №18 - 26.10.2010
Ледниковый период. Коллекция животных №19 - 09.11.2010
Ледниковый период. Коллекция животных №20 - 23.11.2010

After going over a handful of the articles on your web page, I truly like your way of blogging. I book-marked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back soon. Take a look at my web site as well and tell me what you think.

I will right away seize your rss feed as I can't in finding your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Please allow me understand so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I to find this topic to be actually something that I believe I might never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely wide for me. I'm looking ahead to your subsequent submit, I will attempt to get the cling of it!

Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

This piece of writing gives clear idea in favor of the new visitors of blogging, that actually how to do running a blog.

It's genuinely very complex in this active life to listen news on TV, so I only use the web for that reason, and get the newest information.

Excellent article. I certainly appreciate this website. Continue the good work!

Hello there, I found your web site by way of Google at the same time as searching for a related matter, your site came up, it appears to be like great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, simply became alert to your weblog through Google, and located that it is truly informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate in the event you continue this in future. A lot of other folks will likely be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Hi, I do think this is a great web site. I stumbledupon it ;) I may return once again since i have book marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide other people.

Good info. Lucky me I discovered your site by chance (stumbleupon). I have book-marked it for later!

I like what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and coverage! Keep up the superb works guys I've incorporated you guys to   blogroll.

You're so cool! I don't suppose I've read through anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with original thoughts on this issue. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This website is one thing that is needed on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!

Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to check it out. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Terrific blog and fantastic design and style.

Marvelous, what a webpage it is! This blog presents valuable facts to us, keep it up.

I quite like reading a post that will make men and women think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

Hi, just wanted to tell you, I loved this article. It was helpful. Keep on posting!

Why viewers still use to read news papers when in this technological world all is presented on web?

Outstanding quest there. What happened after? Good luck!

Впервые с начала противостояния в украинский порт прителепалось иностранное торговое судно под погрузку. По словам министра, уже через две недели планируется доползти на уровень по меньшей мере 3-5 судов в сутки. Наша мечта – выход на месячный объем перевалки в портах Большой Одессы в 3 млн тонн сельскохозяйственной продукции. По его словам, на встрече в Сочи президенты терли поставки российского газа в Турцию. В больнице актрисе передали о работе медицинского центра во время военного положения и послали подарки от малышей. Благодаря этому мир еще крепче будет слышать, знать и понимать правду о том, что продолжается в нашей стране.

I am sorry, it not absolutely that is necessary for me. Who else, what can prompt?

sassa

I think, that you are not right. I am assured. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

ssa1s

I consider, that you commit an error. Let's discuss.

ssa1s

I consider, that you commit an error. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

ssa1s

Rather amusing answer

ssa1s

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Раскрути свой форум! » | Техподдержка © MyBB.su |